Maeglin Maid and Blukbos Phil
pups born 1/1/2019
6 boys and 1 girl
All the Phil x Maid puppies have found a good home... Thanks, everybody!
|All about breeding
Just to be crystal clear about my conditions, here they come :
1. A pup costs 1050€
What do you get for that price?:
• the pup... good start!
• my +30 years of experience!
• parents of good bloodlines, tested on sheep or working sheep and trialling, best guarantee that your pup will become a good worker, whatever canine discipline you choose to train him for
(and we have them working in many disciplines).
• parents tested for health problems (DNA tests and other...)
• pup registered FCI + ISDS.
• pup parentage tested. You can be sure he is from the parents mentioned on the pedigree.
• ISDS registration with CEA status Normal (if both parents Normal of course!). This assures you that your pup will
never be affected by CEA, and you avoid further DNA testing (180 dollars!)
• pup with DNA profile (avoids further cost of 40€... up to 99€
plus fee of the vet of course!).
• legal contract concerning guarantees the breeder has to offer...
but my guarantee goes beyond the legal guarantees!
• guidance of the buyer before, during and after you buy a pup here!
ATTENTION PLEASE - PUPPY RICE
I intend to keep the price of my puppies at 1.050€ for as long as possible.
But this calculation is made on the pups leaving before 9 weeks old.
For those people from foreign countries, who want/have to leave the pup here until 4 months, due to regulations about rabies vaccination, the price will go up to 1.500€.
The extra cost is for vaccination at 9 weeks, vaccination at 12 weeks, the rabies vaccination, the extra worming and other necessary care,
such as obedience and social education.
As you can calculate, most of these extra costs you would also have to pay yourself if you took the pup at 9 weeks...
I intend to find guest-families where the pups will get full attention and super education.
If I had to keep for example 5 or 6 pups during that period, my attention would have to be divided by 5 or 6...
The solution of the guest families has obvious advantages for the future of your pup!
2. My studdogs
• Udale Coal (FCI + ISDS)
• Blukbos Phil (FCI + ISDS)
• Maeglin Luke (Kelpie • FCI + WKC)
Pedigrees and health tests available on this site.
Stud fee of 300€ + 100€ per pup.
What to expect?
Do not expect to buy a champion, just because you buy a Maeglin dog...
I breed physically and mentally strong dogs, which sometimes leads to expressions like:
‘My dog is stubborn!’.
Actually, this only means that the dog has more brains than the owner...
So should you be very severe with your new puppy?
NO! Just be correct, and above all, be a LEADER! And that’s not as easy as it sounds...